Oregon Urology Institute has a Full Time CMA or LPN position available. The job entails the following:
- Prepares patients for examination and treatment. Takes patient history/vital signs.
- Hands on procedure oriented nursing care in a fast paced office.
- Prepares exam rooms and instruments for examination and procedures.
- Maintains patient confidentiality.
- 1-3 years relevant experience.
- Certification from the American Association of Medical Assistants.
- Graduation from an accredited MOA program required.
- Able to assist in a variety of treatments.
- Skill in taking vital signs.
- Ability to react calmly and effectively in emergency situations.
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with physicians, patients and co-workers.
- Current healthcare level CPR certification required.
- Must be flexible and a quick learner.
- Ability to multi task in a fast paced environment.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- 401k/profit sharing when eligible
- Employer paid medical/vision/dental coverage
- Longevity Bonus
- Six paid holidays annually
If interested please apply, reference Job ID #: OUI-CMA/LPN