Oregon Urology Institute has an opening for a full time CNA
This position entails the following:
- Prepares patients for examination and treatment.
- Takes patient histories and vital signs.
- Prepares exam rooms
- Maintains patient confidentiality.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- 1 year of relevant experience preferred.
- Current C N A license
- Current healthcare level BLS CPR certificatio reqired
- Skilled in taking vital signs.
- Ability to react calmly and effectively in emergency situations.
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with physicians, patients, and coworkers.
- Must be flexible and a quick learner.
- Ability to multi task in a fast paced environment.
If interested, please complete online employment application and reference Job ID# OUI-CNA