Oregon SurgiCenter has an opening for a full time CMA or LPN.
This position entails the following:
- Prepares patients for examination and treatment.
- Takes patient histories and vital signs.
- Prepares exam rooms and instruments for examination and procedures including biopsies and cystoscopies.
- Assists physicians with procedures.
- Maintains patient confidentiality.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- 2 years of relevant experience preferred.
- Certification from the American Association of Medical Assistants.
- Graduation from an accredited MOA or LPN program required.
- Able to assist in a variety of treatments.
- Skilled in taking vital signs.
- Ability to react calmly and effectively in emergency situations.
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with physicians, patients, and coworkers.
- Current healthcare level CPR certification required.
- Must be flexible and a quick learner.
- Ability to multi task in a fast paced environment.
If interested, please complete online employment application and reference Job ID# OSC-CMAFT.